I am blessed to know Jesus and I am blessed to have known him for a long time. I see this as His Amazing Grace.
Renee challenged everyone to write their own story today. As I see it as a true blessing to know Jesus I’ve decided to make it my post for the day.
I am very privileged as I grew up in a Christian home. My parents made a lot of effort to introduce my brother and sister and me to Jesus. My father was a minister so one would assume that all of his children would be “instant Christians.” It helped that we had the Bible and prayers from an early age each one of us had to find our own way. My mother and grandmother where always praying for us.
My story is way too long to write everything down here. I’ll share it at a later stage but for now I’d like to share the following that I’ve learnt in my life:
- Jesus NEVER leaves you. He is always there. He gave His life for YOU.
- Jesus is your true companion.
- No matter what happens He will make something good out of it.
- Jesus never stops loving you.
- He wants what is best for you.
- You are able to overcome anything through His guidance and your belief in Him.
- There is always a rainbow somewhere. Just look for it.
- Keep on praying.
- God can use you no matter how broken you are.
- He allows things to happen to you in order for you to help others.
I’m going to share with you one story from my own life illustrating each point over the next few days.
I’ve linked this page to Give me grace